Tuesday, October 02, 2018

A Guide to Db2 Performance for Application Developers: Pre-order Now Available

I have blogged about my new book, A Guide to Db2 Performance for Application Developers here before, to let everybody know that I was writing the book. And I promised to keep you informed when it was available to order and pre-order.

Well, this is one of those informative posts I promised. The ebook is available for order immediately at this link.  




And you can pre-order the book at Amazon here.




When print copies are available I will let you know with another blog entry to keep everyone informed. Until then, if you are interested in the ebook, order it now... and if you want to make sure you get a printed copy of the book when it is available, pre-order it now!

Remember, the book is geared toward the things that application programmers needs to know to write efficient code that will perform well. And it covers both Db2 for z/OS and Db2 for LUW.

Thanks!

No comments: