Friday, October 05, 2018

What Do You Think of the New Design?

Regular readers should have noticed that the logo and basic design of the blog has been "spiffed" up a bit. I did this because the blog has been around for a long time now... my first post was in October 2005! So it was time for a bit of freshening.

Generally speaking, I think blogs are mostly for conveying information, so perhaps I haven't paid as much attention as should have to the look and feel of this blog. But hopefully I fixed that (at least somewhat) for now.

Also, please note that I have not removed any old content. Everything that was here before stays here, even the posts from over a decade ago. I am a big believer in keeping stuff available... some might call that being a packrat, but I wear that label proudly.




So I tend to err on the side of not removing content... I figure, you should note the date of everything you read on the Internet anyway... right?

Let me know what you think of the new look!

No comments: