Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving 2017

Today, November 23rd, in the United States of America, we celebrate Thanksgiving by gathering together with our loved ones and giving thanks for what we have. 

Typically, this involves celebrations with food, traditionally a big turkey dinner with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, as we watch a parade and football games. I plan to follow this tradition to the letter this year and I wish you the same!

And with the general notion of giving thanks on this fine day, I want to also pause and thank each and every one of you for reading my blog, whether just today, or all year long. Hopefully you'll keep coming back and we can keep discussing all things Db2 here.

But for today, wherever you may be, I am thankful for you and I wish you a very happy day!

Oh... and try not to get trampled on Friday if you're going out shopping for bargains!

No comments: