Monday, June 09, 2008

On The Road Again

I will been traveling extensively in June this year (2008). Last week I traveled to Phoenix to speak to the American Express Information Summit on the topic of regulatory compliance and its impact on data management and database administration. And I also spoke at the Los Angeles Area DB2 User Group on DB2 performance tuning and database trends.

This week (the second week of June) I will be traveling to Washington, DC to speak to the Baltimore-Washington DB2 User Group (BWDUG) on June 11th to deliver "The Impact of Regulatory Compliance on Database Administration." And then, later in the week, June 13th, I will be in Tampa to speak on the topic on database auditing to the Tampa Bay Relational User Group (TBRUG).

And the week after that I will be speaking to the Chicago chapter of (DAMA) on June 18th, on the topic of "Managing Data For Long Retention Periods."

So, if you are in one of the regions where I'll be speaking, I hope you can take the time to attend. And if not, you can always keep track of my speaking schedule on my web site at http://www.craigsmullins.com/speak.htm.

No comments: