It is almost that time of year again, time for the annual European IDUG conference. And as anyone who has ever attended this conference can tell you, it will be chock full of news, education, and networking opportunities for DB2 programmers, DBAs, sysprogs, and users! And you can take advantage of great offers including FREE IBM certification training and DB2 migration workshops!
So be sure to register for the IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Prague, Czech Republic, 13-18 November 2011, at the Clarion Congress Hotel Prague. If you register on or before 17 October 2011 and receive a discount of EUR 275.
IDUG is also extending the following special offers:
- Multiple Delegate Discount
For every three individuals who register from the same organisation, a fourth may attend at the discounted rate of EUR 730.
- Mentor Program
If you have attended three previous IDUG DB2 Conferences, you are eligible to bring a first-time colleague to Prague for an 80% discount off the full registration fee.
- One-Day Educational Seminars - Friday, 18 November 2011
Registration for paid full conference delegates is EUR 450; the cost for just the one-day seminar is EUR 495. Select from the following session topics:
- DB2 10 for z/OS - In Depth, Phil Grainger, Cogito
- DB2 Intermediate and Advanced SQL, Daniel Luksetich, Yevich Lawson & Assoc Inc.
- I Didn't Know DB2 did THAT!, Bonnie Baker, Bonnie Baker Corporation
- Optimising DB2 for z/OS System Performance Using DB2 Statistics Trace, John Campbell, IBM Corporation
- Rocket Science: DB2 for LUW Performance Analysis and Tuning Workshop, Scott Hayes, DBI